Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back to updating my blog. It's like sooo dead. Just feel really uninspired to blog. I would totally blog more, except that my days are SO extremely lazy I absolutely have no activities to blog about!

Plus I'm almost 99% wearing casual (meaning unattractive) clothes and without a trace of make up so I'm not in the mood to take a lot of pictures.


Actually there are quite a few things to blog about, eg: my 3 days 2 nights trip to Genting and KL.
I need to edit the pictures 1st. Not to photoshop my face lah (it's much needed though, I look like crap). We brought along 2 cameras, 1 shitty and 1 okok. Guess what: being the clever girl that I am, I forgot to bring the charger for the "okok" camera!! So it died by the 1st night, which left us with the shitty camera!!

Damn mad at myself for that. Anyway, all the juicy details shall leave for the next post ;)
The purpose of this post?? Well... Just a quick update: got myself a new job, new hair colour.. Just a lot of new stuff. Going through major changes (like real). I promise to blog more (when I can)

No comments: