Thursday, March 06, 2008

Did some good deeds yesterday...
It is a very normal thing for some people...
So I shall not go into the details...
Not like it's a rare occassion that I do good deeds...
I'm talking about it cause suddenly I've the feel to talk say it...
Haha...
I'm crapping away AGAIN!!!
Anyways, I saw STEVEN LIM in person on tuesday...
I was happily walking my way (SMS-ing).
All of a sudden he appeared out of nowhere...
I was abit of a shock, so I totally forgot what he said to me...
Something like he wanting me to join his modelling team...
Still in abit of shock, I agreed...
He took some photos of me...
Seriously, that wasn't a very good time to take pictures of me...
My skin look oily, dirty and all signs of tiredness...
Like what happened to me...
I'm so lazy to doll up myself lately, I hate it, it's so not me...
Haiz...
And for goodness sake!!! He put my pictures on his blog...
AARRHH!!!
Like can I send him my better looking pictures?



I'm so screwed!!

No comments: