Monday, March 31, 2008

I have like so many things to tell ya all la....
And nothing is gonna stop me...

TATTOO:
Ok...
So like I was finally get so determined to put a tattoo at my hip, my left hip...
I actually already pick the design, the tattooist, the location, and the budget for it...
Damn!!!
I hate bibi....
He kept going on and on about how painful it's gonna be... And blah blah blah...
You know my worst phobia is right? PAINs....
So I was having second thoughts, and did something really stupid....

EXTENTION:
At first I intended to get eyelash extension, went to city plaza, someone recomnded me some place really cheap and good in there...
So I went looking for that shop, I was almost there, suddenly I saw this huge red board(bright) saying they are doing eyelash extension for only $30, and hair extension for $0.50 per strand.
Well...
Out of curiosity, I went looking for that shop, cheat money de lor...
It was written on the board $30, when you go up, they say is $50... 0.o
And then I don't know what had gotten into me, I did hair extension for $1 per strand, and I actually paid $200 for my freaking hair....
I must admit that it looked really nice and natural, but it hurts like crazy...
I couldn't lie on my back(think of the position of head) when sleeping, I could feel my hair being pulled back really tight, I was forced to sleep on my side instead...
At 1st, I thought it was just me, being my sissy self...
I was thinking, maybe after a few days, it will get better, but it didn't, although the pain did died down a little, something else surfaced.
I think I already having very little hair, what if the extesion is pulling so tight that it make more of my hair drop?
This totally creep me out.
I decided to seek professional help.
I called up baofen for help. Guess what I found out!?
The put three clips onto each of my extension instead of one, F***ing crazy la.
No wonder it hurts so bad. -.-,
So she took them off for me, FOR FREE.
Thanks so much baofen, I treat you ice cream ok...
LOL...


So there it goes, my $200, I must be the craziest normal girl you ever met.

No comments: