Friday, October 17, 2008

保持通話

When to watch this movie with baby.
Such a funny movie...
Ok, it's not supposed to be funny...

Anyway, it's a remake of a hollywood movie Cellular...
However, I find this version is much better, alot of parts make more sense...
Plus, they some humour into it...
Worth watching...

Met up with my girl...
Walked around town...
Do random stuff......
Fetished over random things......

Was supposed to be watching House Bunny, but we both too poor...
Borrowed the book Twilight by Stephanie Meyer...
Strongly recommended by Huimin...
Dinner at Sakea Sushi......
Then headed home....

I think my Christmas wish list is gonna be long....

So pictures for you to view...
Addios....


Image001
I don't understand why she gave me that face.

Image000
I look so natural, actually I've heavy make up on.

Image021
This is the prove

Image010 copy
I'm in the midst of editing alot of photos, this is just one of them.

Image004
Random...
Ps: I'm so excited about tomorrow, new girl coming in, and jonathan is working with me and Yunnie, like the first time ever!!!

No comments: