Monday, October 13, 2008

WORK

So many thing has been happening lately at work...
Both Jo(s) is leaving and left us.......
Jolin left yesterday....
Yunnie and Jodi cried like mad...
I was like normal.......
They may think that I'm so heartless...
Jolin left, yet I act as if nothing had happened...

I don't really how to express my feelings...
I'm always holding back my feelings...
As I think, whether you smile or cry, life still go on...
So why not face it with a smile, things will be better...
I had learned that through my many ups and downs...

And things could have been worse...
So why can't we be happy for her that things were solved peacefully...
It's a pity for Catchybag that Jolin left, as she's a really strong leader with lots of experience...
There are so many things to learn from her...
And she's full of humour too...
There's no air about her....
She doesn't use her supervisor rank to speak to us, but like a big sister...

Oh my god!!
I think I'm getting emotional too...

I guess I better stop here...


DSCN1243


We will miss you lots...
Keep in touch, gorgeous...


HARDCORE AUNTIE!!

Image032

Sorry for the poor quality!!!
Her hair is all white liao la...
Still dress up like that...
Gosh!!
Why some people just don't know their limits...


WORKING HARDLY v.s HARDLY WORKING



Image010

Sometimes, I'm too enthu about certain things that I do...
So much that I sent out the wrong message...

Sometimes, I'm in such a fun mood that I go crazy...
And people think that I'm not putting in my heart to do it...

No comments: