Thursday, December 13, 2007

What have I been up to lately?
Nothing much.
Just me and my randomness!
Ok.
Had a girl night out last Saturday.
It was erm... fun!?
I don't know... Maybe... Yeah... Whatever!
I don't feel like talking about it right now.
In this blog, I wanna talk about a really old movie I watched lately.
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.
I don't really recommend it to everybody.
One is because: it's not suitable for people below 18 years of age.
Two: in case you have a huge problem with gay people.
This movie talks about the love between two cowboy.
Two totally different family background, thinkings and characters.
They loved each other more than anyone else.
But the society they lived in just doesn't allow them to be together.
Despite that, they still hold on to their love till their last breathe.
It is a heartbreaking tale of impossible love.

No comments: