Thursday, August 14, 2008

Went to the Singapore Flyer on the 11/o8/o8...

See... I'm actually blogging about it only today....

I'm like so busy with work and stuff...

It wasn't very thrilling to me at first...

My bb was the one suggested going there....

He said something about romantic... ( I forgot, sry baby)


It turns out to be quite a fun ride.

We tried to get a capsule with just the two of us...

Haha...

Normally that would around a thousand or something... ( I'm not too sure)

We ended up with a big family, and FOURS KIDS

The adults of the family was quite nice actually...

They knew what we wanted, so they purposely walked very slowly behind us...

But too bad, the attendants there made all of us sit together...



We walked around in the capsule, and took our own pictures and all...

Just doing our own things...

It was surprising that I didn't feel scared.... ( I've phobia for height)

I enjoyed the scenery, his company...

I know it sounds boring...

You really gotta try it out then you can see ho major the feeling is....

I gotta zZzZZ now...

Still got work tomorrow...

Nitez...



P.S: I know the picture quality sucks... But I'll try to edit soon... Lovey Dovey...

No comments: