Sunday, August 31, 2008


Tagged by Zu Er.

01. What's your favourite fruit?

Strawberry.

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Japan

03. What’s your favourite thing to do?

Shopping.(if no money then will be dancing)

04. Do you think money can buy happiness?

If you say money can't buy happiness, you don't know where to shop.

05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

Become as famous as Britney Spears (she sings, dance, acts), then have a chance to work with Jolin Tsai. Both of them are my idol.

06. Do you prefer a kiss or a hug?

It really depends. I think I prefer a hug.

07. What are you afraid to lose the most?

My mum

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Buy a condo, set my own business, deposit some into the bank to earn interest, go travelling with family and friends, donate to charity.

09. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?

Skinny, have a wicked sense of humour, sweet smile.

10. What makes you happy?

I'm a very easily contented person, so basically anything.

11. What type of person do you hate the most?

Self centered freak!

12. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?

Be my own boss, with a successful business.

13. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

To be able to see the future. You know, so that I won't have to keep saying "if I had knew it earlier"

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Stay positive

15. Any childhood memories you'll like to re-live?

Those carefree days that I'm surrounded by my family and loved ones.

16. How old do you want to get married?

21-24. Or maybe when I'm 19, on the o9.o9.o9.

17. Which cartoon character you hate most?

Can't think of any

18. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like him/her?

Yes. I draw a very clear line between love and hate.

19. Write down one thing about you which people would be impressed of.

I'm living very independently ( i'm not sure).

20. 2 things that describe you.

Cheerful. Full of energy.

Instructions: Remove 1 qn from above, & add in ur personal qn, make it a total of 20 qns, then tag 8 people in ur list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

8 person that had been tagged:

Huimin.

Yilin

Shelby

Noren

Baiyu

Amanda Lim

Celeste

Si Min

No comments: