Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm 18 years and 1 day old...
Like lol...
My 18th birthday was kinda special in some way...
It started off really early...
It started off on the 11th...
My baby boy gave me a real treat...
A night at Mandarin hotel...
One of the five stars hotel in Singapore...
It costed him a bomb...
Poor boy...
At night, he brought me to the buffet restaurant in the same building on the 5th floor...
The food wasn't up to expectation though..
There were'nt much choices...
And it doesn't taste so good anyway...
Except the deserts.
They look incredibly cute...
Too cute to be eaten...
Then the 12th...
My birthday!!
I've not received any of my birthday present yet!!
Sad right?
At first I thought my 18th birthday is spoilt for good...
That was what I thought..
Okya...
Lets rewind back...
After checking out, I was supposed to be going to make my IC...(my wallet was stolen, everything's gone)
But I was feeling really sleepy when I reached home...
So i decided to do it another day instead...
Then I went to meet the girls...
Had some ice-cream then went to noren's house to make some cookies...
While MRT-ing home, I was thinking to myself...
"This is the worst birthday I have ever had, no cake, no presents, not even a birthday card."
I was pretty depressed...
When I reached home, everyone had their dinner...
I was to be eating alone...
What can be worst!!!?? >.<''
So I took my shower, get ready for my dinner...
Suddenly, baby tell me to go the living room, saying his mum was calling for me...
I was like "Oh my god!! Is something wrong?"
Freaked the hell out of me la...
Then all of a sudden, baby appeared behind with a purple birthday cake and everyone in the house was singing te birthday song to me...
I was so touched...
But I didn't cry, though I almost cry...
Don't ask me why didn't I cry...
I don't have the answers myself...
So it wasn't that bad after all...
In fact, it's the most special birthday I have ever had...
Muuacks, I love you forever, baby.
And your family too, they are so kind to me.

No comments: