Monday, February 25, 2008


You held my hand...

I could feel your heart beats...

It has the same rhythm as mine...

Every beats, every pause...

Although you did not say the three magical words...

But I could feel it coming from your heart... Through your heart beats...

Tears swell up in my eyes... Happy tears...

Baby, no matter how bad times can get, it can never be too bad...

Because god had sent me the best thing in my life...

It's you, my baby boy, my best friend, my happiness, my source of energy, my boyfriend, my Mr KoK...

I love you...

You asked me, after years down the road, will I still be the one holding you arms walking down the road of life...

To be honest with you, I'm not sure either...

I'm not sure what times would do to us...

But there this one thing I'm certain that will always be the same...

Nobody, not a single living things on earth would ever be able to replace you in heart...

So whether we are still holding hands like now, or not...

I'll always be the lucky girl to have you in my life...

*P.S: obviously I hope times won't do much impact on us... I would never want to loose you... So other girls... Shoooo!!! I'm not giving up...

(Am I making everyone feel like vomit? LOL... ><)

No comments: