Friday, February 29, 2008

It's the only the fourth day of work...
Yet I'm already feeling a little exhausted...
I feel a little sorry for my girls...
Ever since I came back, I didn't really spend time catching up with them, I spent most of time working and looking for job instead...
Girls, I'm really sorry...
But if you know what I'm going through, you will understand why I'm doing this...
I really feel like taking a break from all of these, and spend my times with like how it used to be...
But times are different now, really different, we can't turn back time anyway, so all I can do now is continue walking forwards...
I feel so lonely and out of place at work...
I know in time to come I'll making new friend soon...
But I don't wanna miss out all the friends I'm having now...
All of them are the kind of friends I wanna have for life...
So tired...



Pushing me hard, stressing me ain't gonna work in the long run.

No comments: