Monday, September 17, 2007

Sat in the corner, I let the loneliness in me slowly take over piece by piece of me.
I tried to sleep, to forget, to let go, to be strong.
I'm so hurt, every word you said, is like a dagger, and everything you said, keep repeating in my mind.
Stop chasing me into the corner, stop pushing me over the edge, will you?
I cry and cry, hope each and every tears will wash away the pain, the shame I'm feeling.
Because you are my mother, so I can't say it into your face.
I need some respects, just a little also can.
Think of my feelings before you say things, even though it maybe true.
Keep to between us, don't go round spreading it to others.
I smiled, pretending everything is Ok.
But deep down in my heart, it's so painful, I could hardly breathe.
Did I choose to be at your side to deserve this?
Look at me, I'm all tired and wear out.
I'm really tired, tired of proving, tired of explaining, tired of showing.
I don't wanna do anything anymore.
I just wanna cry myself to sleep.
If someone is at her limit, will she sleep forever?
Is dreamland a perfect place where there's no pain, no tears, no worries?
If it is, then I wanna be in it forever.
I wanna go back home, where my love ones are.
But I can't, I don't think I can move forward either.
I'm like swimming in the middle of the sea.
I too far from my destination, too far from land.
I can't go back nor forward, I'm stuck, lost and hopeless.
I don't belong here, and I'm all alone.
I'm breaking down.
It's so cold here, can someone come and take me home?
Anyone? Just somebody, get me out of this mess.

No comments: