Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today is the second day at school.
I'm quite pissed off.
Why?
Because the teachers are effin blur.
They don't know which students they are teaching, they don't know what's going on, they don't know the classrooms hab been swopt.
It's like what the hell is going on?
I supposed to have general english in the morning, and business english in the afternoon.
However, it ends up that I have general english in both morning and afternoon.
When I verified with the teacher, she was like shocked, and know nothing.
Then she ran around the school, looking for help.@_@
I end up having to end class one hour earlier.
It's not a bad thing, it's just that I'm pissed off.
A confused person, is an angry person.
Thanks to the confusion, I made a new friend from japan.
I forgot how to spell her name, but she's from Tokyo.
She said I look like a Japanese. XD
DUH!!
My grandfather is a pure Japanese, can?
So at new school, I made total of three friends.
For goodness sake!
My class have only five students. O_O
And two never actually turn up!! =_="
What an interesting school I have here.
By the way, I've video down my school, and a trip to the musseum.
I'll upload as soon as possible, I swear I'll.
Got to go pack up my stuff now, tomorrow I'll be moving to the upstair flat.
joleen: it's not that I never contact you lor, is you never go online,
last time everyday oso online but never see you!!!!
I've emailed you anyway.
miss whatever: grrr...my new school is totally driving me crazy.
Bibi: I damn lucky lor, wrong classroom, wrong teacher, everything in my life had gone wrong.

No comments: